PDA

View Full Version : Spanish option?

Kerti
05-18-2009, 11:45 AM
I recently purchased a new blackberry bold and wanted to change the language to spanish. However, I only have the option for english. I was wondering if there was any updates that I need to do to my bold inorder to get spanish language on it?

Please help me!

Thanks!

dc/dc
05-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Yes, you need to load a multi-language operating system on it. Please see the sticky at the top of this section.

ncbnetworks
05-18-2009, 06:05 PM
I recently purchased a new blackberry bold and wanted to change the language to spanish. However, I only have the option for english. I was wondering if there was any updates that I need to do to my bold inorder to get spanish language on it?

Please help me!

Thanks!

FYI, if you want to use ActiveSync on your BB, NotifySync is now available with Spanish translation to go with your Spanish OS. :idea:

dc/dc
05-19-2009, 05:57 AM
FYI, if you want to use ActiveSync on your BB, NotifySync is now available with Spanish translation to go with your Spanish OS. :idea:

You really need to pay to advertise on this forum.

ncbnetworks
05-19-2009, 09:01 AM
You really need to pay to advertise on this forum.

Sorry you see it that way. You asked about using Spanish and I shared the knowledge I have that you and others reading the forum did not. That's called sharing...and caring. Where's the love?

dc/dc
05-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Sorry you see it that way. You asked about using Spanish and I shared the knowledge I have that you and others reading the forum did not. That's called sharing...and caring. Where's the love?

I didn't ask for anything, and I have a significant amount of knowledge.

As far as I can tell, you are the creator of NotifySync. You advertise heavily on this forum, but you are not a sponsor, and you need to be if you wish to advertise your software.

ncbnetworks
05-19-2009, 09:52 AM
I didn't ask for anything, and I have a significant amount of knowledge.

As far as I can tell, you are the creator of NotifySync. You advertise heavily on this forum, but you are not a sponsor, and you need to be if you wish to advertise your software.

Ok...I'll tone it down. I'm a user of the product and yes I sell NotifySync and NotifyLink in Canada. I did not read where this excludes me from making relevant posts on this forum. I'm not posting unrelated information all over the forum.

Kerti asked for help about working with Spanish, and that was to what I was referring.

dc/dc
05-19-2009, 10:15 AM
Ok...I'll tone it down. I'm a user of the product and yes I sell NotifySync and NotifyLink in Canada. I did not read where this excludes me from making relevant posts on this forum. I'm not posting unrelated information all over the forum.

Kerti asked for help about working with Spanish, and that was to what I was referring.

You're not excluded from making relevant posts (though I question the relevance of your post as there was no mention of ActiveSync compatibility by the OP), but if you wish to advertise commercial software, you need to become a sponsor.

made_in_pr
05-23-2009, 09:32 AM

Please help me!

Thanks!

Kerti; where you able to upgrade your BB with the latest software? Link is at the top of this thread...hope this helps.

blackberryforums.com/general-9000-series-discussion-bold/188088-latest-os-9000-4-6-0-451-4-6-0-266-multilanguage.html