PDA

View Full Version : Double Message help.

PilotMan
05-20-2009, 11:55 AM
With the precision T-mobile theme, everytime I get an email, it comes up new message twice, one for message, and one for email. It's kind of annoying when it comes up twice. Is there any way to make it only come up in the Email icon, instead of both the email, and message one?? Sorry if this sounds confusing.

jsconyers
05-20-2009, 12:00 PM
All messages go into the messages folder. It acts as a catch-all. It will catch messages from multiple email accounts, phone logs, SMS messages, PIN messages, etc. You can set SMS and phone logs to be separate if you wish. What I do is hide the individual email folder and use the Messages folder exclusively.

Others hide the Messages folder and use the individual email folders. I do not do this for the possibility of missing a PIN message or another notification that may come into the Messages folder.

Dubdub
05-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Keep in mind that when you delete it from one folder, it is gone from all. So even if you see it twice, you only need to read and delete once.

I also recommend hiding the email folder and just using the messages folder for the same reason as mentioned by jsconyers above.

PilotMan
05-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Appreciate that, thanks!