PDA

View Full Version : How to set The Alarm in the Bold ?

mseif
05-20-2009, 01:58 PM
1-I have read the manual and the help file, but whenever I set the alarm , and choose " On " ( and not weekdays) , the alarm is repeted for many days in the past and in the future. How can I set ot foe one day only ?
2- Can I set different alarm for different days ? Or then I have to use the Calender ?

Thanks

nor246
05-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Click Calendar, Menu, New Alarm and then set alarm. Repeat to set as many alarms as you need.

MidnightDraven
05-20-2009, 06:59 PM
in clock alarm function, then yes, you have to set on for it to go off, and once off and your awake, you need to go in and change to off.
just the way that works.

mseif
05-21-2009, 05:11 AM
Click Calendar, Menu, New Alarm and then set alarm. Repeat to set as many alarms as you need.

I wish it is so, but no.
If you set the first alarm before , then you set a second one , it erase and replce the first one.
You have to wait for the first one to occur. Which menas you can not set more than one xtive alarm.
All other than the BB, you can set many alarms , not for one days but for many days in advance, a week may be.

Even for thios one time alarm of the BB, it is always " WEEKDAYS" , even if you did not choose it .

It seems we have to use the calnder for that.

nor246
05-21-2009, 07:12 PM
That is not my experience. I have more than one alarm set and they go off at separate times. Works just great for me.

mseif
05-22-2009, 04:25 AM
That is not my experience. I have more than one alarm set and they go off at separate times. Works just great for me.

yes you are right , am sorry , I did not pay attention to you saying "
go to Calnder..." .
What you said is correct and actually that is what I said too , see my first post .

What I meant , is to set many alarms via the Clock and not the calnder where I must write names or descriptions.

In the Windoes and Symbian, you can set many alarms and for different days from the clock and not the calnder.

MidnightDraven
05-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Nope the clock will only set one alarm.
this was annoying to me to, coming from a nokia n95, but i live with it.