PDA

View Full Version : Outlook 2003 Crash

Dutch
11-14-2005, 11:10 AM
I've had my 7100g for a couple of months and I've always been able to sync with my BB Desktop 4.0. All at once I can not sync my Outlook to my 7100g. I haven't knowingly changed anything... When I attempt to sync I receive a Microsoft Crash Notice, basically saying it's a RIM problem and there's not a fix for the problem.... The only change that may have happened is I may have received an auto update from Microsoft.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or have an idea on what maybe going on??

Thanks ~ Dutch

krad
11-14-2005, 11:46 AM
start outlook in safe mode and try it again...

open shortcut of outlook and add a /s to it and then open it. then close it and take teh /s out. see if that fixes it.

you could do a repair as well /r

"c:\\prog....." /s

Dutch
11-14-2005, 06:08 PM
It's getting "Managed MAPI Service Castastrophic Failure" when I try to sync......

Dutch

Dutch
11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm still having the problem.... I removed and reloaded my desktop and pulled my battery from my 7100g to restart it. Still can not sync :sad:

I appreciate any and all suggestions!

Thanks ~ Dutch

jboogie
11-16-2005, 09:42 PM
It's getting "Managed MAPI Service Castastrophic Failure" when I try to sync......

Dutch

rename mapi32.dll to mapi32.dl_ and restart outlook.

if it doesnt work, change the name back, but i constantly have MAPI errors with groupwise and outlook together... dont know if that will help you any.

Dutch
11-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Tried it and it didn't work..... Thanks for the help!!!!

Thanks ~ Dutch