PDA

View Full Version : Total # of BT "active" connections?

harryzuluberries
11-14-2005, 02:26 PM
does the 7100i support active connections or pairing only to several BT devices at once? i only have my jabra 250 and laptop computer "paired" with my 7100i. so, that's two devices total "paired."
if the connection to my earpiece is "active" my BB DM wont recongnize my 7100i. but if i go into options>bluetooth>[highlight]JABRA>disconnect, now my computer automatically recognizes the device, DM recognizes the device and i have it set to autosync once connected and everything at that point is business as usual.
my question is.........is this "normal" or is something amiss? i have read the BB user guide and it doesn't state (that i've found yet) how many "active" connections are supported.

Nextel User
11-14-2005, 03:23 PM
do you want the desktop to start synching as soon as you are in range? while you are on the phone!!!

harryzuluberries
11-14-2005, 03:34 PM
do you want the desktop to start synching as soon as you are in range? while you are on the phone!!!

had that happen the other day. it was sync'ing and i recieved a phone call in the middle of a sync.......but, i actually got the answer to my question already.