PDA

View Full Version : Frustration over text editing.

christian_t
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
WHY DOESN'T THIS PHONE LET ME SET THE CURSOR IN BETWEEN WORDS WHEN COMPOSING MESSAGES!!!

Sorry, I've had this phone for a few months now...and this is by far the most annoying thing about the phone. It almost makes the phone worthless as a device to send e-mail (which is what it's main function is supposed to be). You can't edit the text if you made a mistake in the middle of the message or need to insert words into the message.

I upgraded to v4.0.2.49 on my 7100T and they still didn't fix this problem. Does anyone know if there is a way to request this or atleast corner one of the software developers and punch them in the neck for missing this vital feature?

I'm new on this forum and didn't bother searching, but can someone please tell me if there is a fix for this problem. Am I missing something here? It's unbelievable that this phone doesn't allow what phones they give away for free allows.

Rage...subsiding. Anyway, glad I ran across this forum...didn't even think to search for one.

Mr Pink57
11-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Well this is your get out of jail free card and you only get one, hold ALT and then move the trackwheel.

pink

christian_t
11-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Thank you...Thank...you....thank you. I thought I was going to have to hurt someone.

I'll search from now on.