PDA

View Full Version : 7100i screen flicker

amnjc
11-14-2005, 10:28 PM
When my device switches the backlight off and "downshifts" to the next lower setting before the backlight goes off it will occasionally flash or go real bright and then dim down. Sometimes it will do it fine as I am thinking it normally should and other times it will as mentioned flash or get real bright for a split second before it dims the screen.

Is this normal or has anyone else seen this? This was difficult to exlpain so I apologize if it does not make a lot of sense.

europamo
11-14-2005, 10:42 PM
I havent seen this, my only problems as far as screens go has been the scratched LCD and yellow blotches, which Im getting my replacement tommorow.

amnjc
11-15-2005, 03:11 PM
It will not consistently do it which means if I were to go to a service center they would look at me like I am nuts. It is only 24 hours old so I could return it, but I have a feeling that will cause problems with my bill when I turn around and ask for another one. Just not sure what to do and if it is really that big of a deal. I'm going to try some other screen settings to see if it always does it or what. I've already grown attached and dont want to give it up :smile: