PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rogers BB 7100r

choco_bunny
11-15-2005, 01:58 PM
For sale is this sweet phone/PDA the BlackBerry 7100r for use on the Rogers Wireless network.

There is nothing this phone cant do!!! Emails, web browsing (wap and html), phone calls, speaker phone…it’s the jack of all trades and it manages to look good and fit in your pocket nicely. I’ve used a lot of phones and none have been as feature packed or attractive as the 7100r!
Condition is about 7/10 on a picky scale. A few corner nicks (tried to show in some pics) and a scuff on the battery cover. The screen has one scratch that you might not even notice. The Berry functions perfectly with no probs whatsoever!!
If you need to be in touch there is no better tool than the BB!
This baby can be yours for $250 OBO!! This is a sweet deal for a non contract BB with Rogers, you will not find a better deal out there!!! Perfect opportunity to get into the BB game with this sweet 7100r! I’ve personally used this berry so I can guarantee that the IMEI number is clean and is ready for use on Rogers Wireless network.
Included is the original box, manuals, cables, CD, holster/pouch, phone, battery!!
Steal at $250, my loss is certainly your gain!

Here are the official specs from RIM:
http://www.blackberry.com/products/blackberry7100/blackberry7100r.shtml

Located in Halifax,NS and welcoming local or shipping sales!!! EMT, Cash or Paypal verified/confirmed payments!

I know I have no (0) feedback here on the forum so I provided my HowardForum feedback link and if you want you can pm me ofr my eBay feedback as well. I have perfect feedback on Howard and I encourage you to PM me there to verify this (for your peace of mind!:))

250CAD shipped xpresspost in Canada, or make me a reasonable offer!
Thanks guys, I just need a little money so I'm selling off my Blackberries:)
I also posted my BB 7780 here on BerryForums:)