PDA

View Full Version : 7100 Mms?

Grifter
11-15-2005, 02:33 PM
I just installed OS 4.0.2 on my 7100G and I see this new item in the menu to use MMS. However, when I try to send an MMS to somebody I just get a red x next to the message signifying that it wasn't sent. Is this because I'm on Cingular or does the 7100G not support MMS or am I just a knob and haven't put a setting in properly?

Nextel User
11-15-2005, 05:22 PM
how are you sending it? the format would be for me +1323####### try to mms that way.
or pin me your phone number and i will mms you and you can reply

Grifter
11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
I've been sending them with the full area code and number using the same numbers that have worked when using SMS. I PIN'd you my phone number so I look forward to your MMS to see if this will work. Thanks.

[edit] Seems that Cingular in Bermuda doesn't support MMS yet. (n)

bvpm
11-16-2005, 03:10 PM
I just installed OS 4.0.2 on my 7100G and I see this new item in the menu to use MMS. However, when I try to send an MMS to somebody I just get a red x next to the message signifying that it wasn't sent. Is this because I'm on Cingular or does the 7100G not support MMS or am I just a knob and haven't put a setting in properly?

You have to at least have the Media Basic feature w/ the BB unlimited in your plan with Cingular to use the MMS feature