PDA

View Full Version : Having problems uploading pics

Piston
11-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Every time I try to upload pictures to my blackberry using the desktop manager, i always get a thing that says " No system software was found for your device. Contact your system administrator or service provider for information on obtaining system software." I have no idea what the problem is. I have no idea what the software is. I searched all of cingular.com for it, i went to blackberry.com, and all i got was the desktop manager. I have no idea what im doing wrong. I have the latest desktop manager program. my phone is the 7100g.

Piston
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I think the problem might be that the pictures i am trying to load are .jpg not .ali or .alx. Does that make a difference?

paulbblc
11-15-2005, 06:56 PM
nope you cant upload pics via desktop manager. email them to yourself.

Piston
11-25-2005, 12:07 PM
how do i email them to my self? Do i email it to my phone number, or do i have an email account for my blackbery?

NJBlackBerry
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
First thing - the very first thing - is to read the documentation that came with the BlackBerry. The second thing is to read the Sticky Thread FAQs.

Then come back and ask questions.

ptzchris
11-25-2005, 02:23 PM
ok when you first setup the bb you have to setup a blackberry internet email account with it which you do at your internet providers website.......then you open your regular email attach any wallpapers ou wanna put in your bb and then you send them to your blackberry email.....

read up on Mark rehjons FAQ how tos it helps alot