PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Sync with outlook 2007

sabindr6
06-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Ive got outlook 2007 and Im trying to find out if there is a way to set it up that I can sync up 4 different 8350i to it with each one havint their own specific calendar, for example if I hook up my blackberry it will give me my appointments, but if I hook up my wife's it will give her the appointments that are for her without giving her mine.
Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Sabindr6

kjjb0204
06-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Didn't even realize you could have multiple calendars in one outlook profile. Is that possible? You could create multiple user accounts within windows.

jessessayss
06-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Within an Outlook profile you can have as many calendars/contact lists as you would like. You simply right click and create a new one, this is typically if you would like to shared different contact/calendar lists with other people. TRADITIONALLY, your BB device can only sync with one calendar and one contact list and one inbox (including subfolders, etc) if you set it up right.

scassel
06-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Check out this thread. It may not be the answer you are looking for but it may pose the best solution.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/192346-calender-sync-applications.html

Good luck