PDA

View Full Version : Notification for Voice Mail Messages

Slingshot
06-08-2009, 09:51 PM
I usually turn my Blackberry 8830 off at night or during the business day. Callers get my Verizon voice mail during these times. When I power on, sometimes I get a low tone and maybe a beep, but I often overlook that and don't know I have a message until they call me again. Sometimes I don't even think I get a beep or a vibration.

How can I set a notification to alert me to unanswered voice mail messages? Is this one of the options in "Advanced", such Level 1 Messages, Messages [Desktop], Messenger - Alert, Messenger - New Message ...?

Thanks in advance.

wawasteele
06-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't have a direct answer to your question. I think maybe that is up to your carrier? However, since no one else has responded, I have a possible work around. Rather than powering your phone off during those times, consider changing the profile to off. That will stop all sounds and yet when you turn the sounds back on you might notice the missed call notifier on the main screen. That also has an advantage that you can see who called, even if they didn't leave a voice mail.

xxwckdxx
06-11-2009, 05:26 PM
BBAlerts has a option to repeat alert for Missed Voicemail check it out there is a trial