PDA

View Full Version : Cant separate SMS and email on 8820

peraaz
06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
I cant separate my sms and email messages on 8820. I went to messages / options / general options / sms and email inboxes - changed it to separate but it did not work. I rebooted the device like 3 times. Even left it offline for a while it still did not work.

Any lead will greately be appreciated.

Yes I am on BES. And Yes i pulled the battery out. Is this feature available on 8820? Any help is greately appreciated.

Any one can help me on this? Please.... i have selected the theme to separate sms and email but the icon does not show up ...................................................................................
Thank you!!!!!!

I cant separate my sms and email messages on 8820. I went to messages / options / general options / sms and email inboxes - changed it to separate but I still have one icon that combines all emails and sms. Driving me CRAZY!!! I rebooted/pull out the battery the device like 3 times. Even left it offline for a while it still did not work.

Any lead will greately be appreciated.

Dubdub
06-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Please only post one question one time. There is no need for 4 different posts. In each one someone tried to answer your question.

Thank you.