PDA

View Full Version : BB device doesn't Sync with Outlook

Dburg507
06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
I am having the same issue, BB device not syncing with Outlook, but with only two users out of five…

I know I am using the correct service account and I have read through a lot of the documentation that has already been posted.
I am running BlackBerry professional Version 4.1.4.15 with Exchange 2003 SP2… The BB server is also a DC/DNS and the Exchange Front-end server…

After doing a lot of trouble shooting , I finally got tired of going nowhere and started from scratched:x. I removed the accounts from BES and wiped their BB devices. Set new activation passwords and they started syncing to the server, all but the calendars…

Three of us are running BB 8830 World Edition the two that are having the issue are running a different software version on their devices than I am. They are running v2.2.196 platform 3.0.0.84. I am running v2.2.2.176 platform 3.0.0.79. I cannot reproduce the calendar issue, mine works flawlessly… Are there any known issues with the version that they are running?

I’m a little weary of doing anything on the server because the issue is not happening to all the users… Any ideas?