PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Please...blackberry 8900 Vs G1

CONFUSSD
06-17-2009, 02:53 PM
I am wanting to buy a new phone but can't decide which one is right for me. I don't use it for business as many do. Mostly I use it to keep in touch with my MySpace and Facebook pages and to send and receive email and texts on. Besides the obvious making and receiving phone calls:-) I do use the music player function on my current phone as well as the camera and video functions. I have been reading up on the web about the different phones and their problems and see pros and cons about both models. I know the web browsing is going to be much better on a G1 since that's what it's made for but how is the web and internet access on a 8900? Is it even comparable??? Would appreciate any input any one would like to offer. Thank you!:cry:

penguin3107
06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Assuming you need to stay with T-Mobile?
If not... I'd look at the iPhone. Should be a pretty good match for your needs.

rambo47
06-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Web browsing on BlackBerry has never been a real priority for RIM until recently. With their focus on business uses the internet was never needed for much more than a quick Google search. For multimedia penguin3107 is right. iPhones or the G1 might suit you better. Cheaper data plans too if you stick with TZones. You might also consider some of the Nokia phones.