PDA

View Full Version : Enterprise Activation

mspong
11-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi guys

I'm new to the Blackberry world, just bought a Cingular 7100g. On the main menu there's an option for Enterprise Activation, but it doesn't seem to work - I put in my BB email address and password and it tries to activate, but doesn't succeed. It keeps saying "retrying..." periodically, and I keep getting those encoded RIM emails that it says not to delete, but nothing ever happens.

I'm not using BES, just a Gmail account being forwarded to the BB account. Does this mean I don't need/can't use the enterprise activation? If so, is there any way to get it off the main menu?

RLLD
11-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Enterprise Activation is for use with a Mail server (Exchange, Lotus). It is inherent to Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.0. From the server you would initiate an enterprise activation email, and within that email you will find the password.

NJBlackBerry
11-18-2005, 12:30 PM
You can hide the icon by pressing the ALT key (lower left hand corner) and clicking the trackwheel. Select Hide Icon from the menu.

patlam
11-19-2005, 12:30 AM
how can I get back that application after hide them ?
Thanks

fliedlice
11-19-2005, 02:12 AM
Press the ALT key (lower left corner) and click the track wheel simultaniously and scroll to and click "SHOW ALL"