PDA

View Full Version : Sending Preinstalled Notification and Alert Tones

stixman55
06-22-2009, 11:12 AM
I want to send notifier nymph and another preinstalled tone from my blackberry to either my email, or my friends iphone. Is there any way to get around the lock? or even a place to download these tones from?

Copy and paste from pre-installed tones in media does not work, and bluetooth won't recognize the devices.

Jarrod623
06-22-2009, 02:58 PM
I am not sure if you can get around the lock on them, but try Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Play Free Games (http://www.phonezoo.com) - unlitmited ring tones. Try searching BB Tones or somthing.

fonejunkie
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I want to send notifier nymph and another preinstalled tone from my blackberry to either my email, or my friends iphone. Is there any way to get around the lock? or even a place to download these tones from?

Copy and paste from pre-installed tones in media does not work, and bluetooth won't recognize the devices.

There was a thread sometime back about locating BB preloaded ringtones. I'd guess that Google (or Bing) would be your friend.

Jarrod623
06-22-2009, 04:04 PM
hahaha I HATE, thoose new bing commersials omG!

fonejunkie
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
hahaha I HATE, thoose new bing commersials omG!

way to threadcrap... :oops: