PDA

View Full Version : How do i save info to my SIM card???

jwshmob
11-19-2005, 02:11 PM
hello everyone, i have a question. how do i save all of my blackberry info to my SIM card at once? i dont want to do it one address at a time. is there a shortcut to this. reason being, is that i like to switch phones when i travel, but when i put my SIM card in my smaller phone, only like 20 percent of the adresses show up. what gives? thanks for your help.

- ron

jontalotta
11-19-2005, 02:30 PM
hello everyone, i have a question. how do i save all of my blackberry info to my SIM card at once? i dont want to do it one address at a time. is there a shortcut to this. reason being, is that i like to switch phones when i travel, but when i put my SIM card in my smaller phone, only like 20 percent of the adresses show up. what gives? thanks for your help.
Hi Ron, Welcome to the site. Don't think there's a way on the BB to move all contacts at once. Do a search for threads discussing this to confirm. There should be several, because this question is asked frequently. There are aftermarket devices, that you insert your SIM card into, that claim to be able to copy info from your computer to your SIM, but the one I tried didn't work as advertised (or at least the advertisement didn't explain enough detail for me to know it wouldn't do what I wanted it to do), so beware. Good luck, JT