PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good BB FAQ...

Kilberry
11-22-2005, 08:42 AM
If anyone knows of a site that has a comprehesive BB Troubleshooting FAQ that could be used for an internal company Knowledge Base, please direct me to it!

Hunting for good Q and A is time-consuming...and I'm sure there are some really smart people with free time on their hands who have already done this.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond to this...meantime I will continue searching...

d_fisher
11-22-2005, 08:59 AM
The site your on is a stockpile of information. Probably the best you are going to find on the net, short of the BlackBerry Technical Knowledge Center (http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/customview.html?func=llworkspace). If your looking for something you can basically drag and drop into your internal KBase, not likely.

If you have questions, post them. Someone will more than likely answer your question fairly quickly, or at least point you to the correct search term.

Doug

Kilberry
11-22-2005, 09:03 AM
I figured this site was probably the best...it's the best I've seen! I just wanted to avoid searching if I could.

Thanks!!!

tregrad
11-22-2005, 10:02 AM
just do your searching on this site and youll find what you need or someone will point you in the right direction.