PDA

View Full Version : error:java.lang.nullpointerexception Help please!!!

jhoe083
07-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Suddently I'm not able to see my miss calls and this is the error that my cell phone shows: java.lang.nullpointerexception... Does any body know how can I fix it, where or who I can give me any solution?? Thanks
D

ahmedbilalmir
07-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Disable wireless reconciliation, clear the Folders database, delete the Desktop [CMIME] service book, and send a new service book to the BlackBerry device.

To disable wireless reconciliation

In the Messages screen on the device, click the trackwheel and select Options.
Select Email Reconciliation and click the trackwheel.
On the Email Reconciliation screen, change Wireless Reconcile to Off.
Note: After sending the new service book, follow the three steps above to turn wireless reconciliation on again. At step 3, change the option to On.

To clear the Folders database

After disabling the wireless reconciliation, connect your BlackBerry device to the computer and open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
Double-click Backup and Restore. ClickAdvanced.
From the right pane, select the Folders database. To back up the database, click the arrow to transfer the database to the left pane. Select File > Save As and save the file to the personal computer.
With Folders selected in the right pane, clickClear.
To delete the Desktop [CMIME] service book

From the BlackBerry device Options, selectService Book and click the trackwheel.
Select Desktop [CMIME]. Click the trackwheel and select Delete. In the warning dialog, select Delete again.
To send the service book again

If you have a user account on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, connect the BlackBerry device to the computer. The service book is sent to the BlackBerry device.

MidnightDraven
07-13-2009, 05:18 AM
And that one has NOTHING to do with the problem.

jhoe083
07-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks a lot for your help, I followed every step and got the expected result...!
Happy with my missed calls again, thank you... :)

Now... Any idea of how can I view or work on PDF files?
Besides paying for beamberry...?
Thanks...