PDA

View Full Version : Having problems installing Blackberry Professional Software

plancom
07-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Hi,

I am trying to install Blackberry Professional Software on my server (windows server 2003), i am logged onto the server as BESAdmin. I am running exchange server 2003.

I have followed the instructions to install Blackberry Professional Software on my sever (windows server 2003). I have got to the stage where I typed in the SRP Identifier and SRP Authentication Key, I have clicked on "Validate SRP Key and ID" button and I get the message "SRP Key and ID are valid", which is great.

But when I click on next to continue the installation i get the following 2 messages, first one is " Microsoft Exchange - You have a previous version of Microsoft Exchange Server Messaging Service. Please create a new profile" when I press ok to the message I get the second message, "Blackberry Professional Software Installation - Correct MAPI profile is necessary for correct operation of Blackberry Professional Software". And the installation wont let me continue.

I have clicked on edit MAPI profile in under start menu, it gives me message " Microsoft Exchange - You have a previous version of Microsoft Exchange Server Messaging Service. Please create a new profile"

I have even uninstalled Outlook to avoid any conflict.

I really dont know where to go from here, can someone please assist me??

Many Thanks