PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Keyboard

TMMTL
07-19-2009, 04:55 PM
I have a blackberry Curve and my keyboard is locked . I try and enter my password but it doesn't work How do I unlock my keyboard

Dubdub
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Hmmm. Are you sure this is your device? Seems to me that one would know how to unlock it if it was their own.

jsconyers
07-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forums.

I have to agree with Dubdub on this. It's possible you may have caps or number lock on. I would try a battery pull and then try your password again.

JSanders
07-19-2009, 05:02 PM
How do you normally unlock your keyboard?

TMMTL
07-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Hmmm. Are you sure this is your device? Seems to me that one would know how to unlock it if it was their own.

Yes it is my device , I am entering it as I always do but ( tried caps and num lock on /off ) but not working. Is it possible that it locks with some combination that I was not aware of? I just don't get this . It has always worked . Also when I unplugged the battery and plugged back in two keystrokes entered into the password field and I hadn't touched the keyboard .

TMMTL
07-19-2009, 06:54 PM
:razz:How do you normally unlock your keyboard?

I sse you're onliine Thanks Just need to solve this . It's very frustrating. I am entering it as I always do (no complex series of strokes just a normal password) but ( tried caps and num lock on /off ) but not working. Is it possible that it locks with some combination that I was not aware of? I just don't get this . It has always worked . Also when I unplugged the battery and plugged back in two keystrokes entered into the password field and I hadn't touched the keyboard

hrbuckley
07-19-2009, 09:17 PM
Did you get it wet?

Baller.
07-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Did you get it wet?

I just killed my previous blackberry...it decided to take a swim in cali :) warranty ftw

TMMTL
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Keyboard was inputing random Number 7 and letter x . Thus the password was incorrectly going in . tried to clean it, was able to unlock but now random 7's still persist . Done with this one unless someone has a good solution to fix this . Looks like a bad keyboard.

Motorcycle Mama
07-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Sounds like moisture damage on the keyboard.