PDA

View Full Version : Added security on BlackBerry Inbox?

Denise4bb
11-04-2004, 11:36 AM

bfrye
11-04-2004, 11:41 AM

Sayajin
01-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey guys. I was wondering if there was a 3rd party application or some way to put added security on a Blackberry Inbox. Here is what I am looking to do. I want to be able to have the actual handset unlocked but to have the actual email inbox portion of the device locked. That way you can access everything that is on the device with the exception on the email inbox. Is this possible?

Even better, what I REALLY would like to be able to do is to lock specific inbox's for specific email accounts since you are able to have multiple inboxes on the blackberry. That way you would have to put a password in to access each mailbox? I dont know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask anyway.

One final question, I know it has been adressed but no one has fully answered it, we all know that the Blackberry allows you to send email from multuple mailboxes to the account. However, does it allow you to reply to messages from each of those email accounts? Or does it just automatically send the reply from the main account? Thank you very much for the help!

-Sayajin