PDA

View Full Version : media

yhtz
08-17-2009, 08:47 PM
plugged in my blackberry to my laptop and it asked if i wanted to go to mass media storage mode or something so i hit yes. and ever since then i have no media app. how do i get that back?

Trimix
08-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Doesn't quite make sense. Are you saying your media icon is no longer visible? Shouldn't have been affected when you selected yes for mass storage mode.

daphne
08-17-2009, 11:29 PM
plugged in my blackberry to my laptop and it asked if i wanted to go to mass media storage mode or something so i hit yes. and ever since then i have no media app. how do i get that back?

When your device is connected to the computer and mass media mode is on, you can't access music, pictures, videos, etc. on the media card during that time. When you turn off mass media mode or disconnect, you can access them again. Is that what you mean?

yhtz
08-18-2009, 10:21 AM
yeah, my media icon is no longer visible at all. the music files are on my media card but i can access them anymore. so how do i get my media application back after i unplug my blackberry?

Trimix
08-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Wirelessly posted (Tmo's cheapest BB customer)

That's really weird. Never heard of a disappearing media icon.

daphne
08-19-2009, 11:11 AM
yeah, my media icon is no longer visible at all. the music files are on my media card but i can access them anymore. so how do i get my media application back after i unplug my blackberry?

I would start with a battery pull. Also from the screen with all the icons, click the menu key and click Show All to see if the icon got accidently hidden. Also look inside the folders.