PDA

View Full Version : May finally be coming back to Blackberry

Milkman
08-19-2009, 06:32 PM
I posted this in the 9600 forum, but I didn't get much traffic, so I am posting here! :)

Hello my Blackberry brothers and sisters!!!! I have been on hiatus from the Blackberry for 3-5 years now. I have missed it terribly. I would guess that I probably don't know most of you by now, and you probably don't know me, but I look forward to possibly returning to the Blackberry world.

I am now in a position to possibly get a Blackberry, and am deciding between this and a Palm Pre. I have Pros and Cons for each and am trying to decide what I want to do.

Just wanted to say hello (to anyone I may know that is still around, as well as everyone else), and see if you guys have any suggestions about these two devices.

TXLady
08-19-2009, 06:38 PM
This is a Blackberry Forum so of course, we all recommend the Blackberry.

Milkman
08-19-2009, 06:45 PM
This is a Blackberry Forum so of course, we all recommend the Blackberry.

I was hoping for a little more objectivity than that. :)

juwaack68
08-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I haven't used a Pre, but have a friend that has one. One thing he said it cannot do is all the shortcuts that the BlackBerry can do. Like C for compose, R for reply, space bar to page down, etc. I am so used to using all the shorcuts it would be klunky for me to use a device that didnt' have them.