PDA

View Full Version : Unique Outlook calendar Sync question

Noodlestsc
09-11-2009, 10:19 AM
Ok so here's the story.

I use my Outlook calendar at work to schedule all of my meetings and keep track of daily activities on my jobsites. I want to be able to sync my outlook calendar to my personal Curve. Normally this is no big deal just use BB Desktop right? Correct, however my office will not allow me to install BB Desktop on my work computer (or any other proram) because that is just the way they are (I work for the city enough said).

I could export my calendar and import it to my home computer and then do a sync but that is just an extra step I would like to avoid if possible.

Is there anyway I that anyone knows of to sync my outlook calendar to my BB without the use of computer installed software?

MidnightDraven
09-11-2009, 10:40 AM
nope.

Dubdub
09-11-2009, 03:05 PM
If you can sync your work calendar to Google calendar and then sync it to the BB, that works. However, you need to install Google Sync on your work PC.

usblues1965
09-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Wirelessly posted

I have the same problem as th OP. What I ended up doing is ditching Outlook and using Goolge calander and I stalling Google sync on my BB. I can schedule all my events on the online calander sync them with my BB OTA. When I get home I use Google sync on personal PC to update my outlook there so I have a hard file of all my tasks and appointments and notes etc. This was really the only way I could find to do this as I cannot install software on my work PC.