PDA

View Full Version : No "Reply" on 7130E issue...

Move
12-01-2005, 11:15 AM
My IT guy is MIA and for some reason I do not have an option to "send" after I replied to someone's e-mail message all of a sudden. Any thoughts?

I can compose/send messages from scratch but I cannot "send" my replies; it only gives me the option to "save draft".

Is there a setting that I need to change?

John Clark
12-01-2005, 05:36 PM
I've had this problem before. You can receive emails ok but can't send. I assume you are on a BES with your company. It sounds like you have plugged your handheld into an improperly setup desktop manager software on your computer and have lost the Enterprise connection with your handheld. You may be able to connect to your email on your computer, plug in the handheld and run the desktop manager again, and re-generate the encryption keys and get it back but you may just have to wait until your IT guy gets back to have him re-activate you on the BES. If there are any IT guys on here they might be able to be of more assistance.

Move
12-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Thanks John. Your solution was spot on. My IT finally arrived this afternoon and we cleared it up after talking to RIM Tech Support. Now we know what to do if it happens again.

:smile: