PDA

View Full Version : Rogers 8700 release party

agep
12-02-2005, 08:22 PM
has anyone received their free unit from the Rogers release party? Or am I the only one waiting.

Trubble
12-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Not yet but we will recieve it by next week. I emailed the person that shipped out my device and she tells me there enroute as of yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

agep
12-02-2005, 09:13 PM
thank you... I've been telling the people at work about them, but it will be better to show them (and brag a little 8-) )

Hobbesgsr
12-02-2005, 10:17 PM
..not yet.

Retail stores are already selling to customers. Corporate stores are already shipping.

Edewhirst
12-03-2005, 03:22 AM
I got mine from Rogers Online – ordered it on Monday night and it showed up via UPS at lunch time on Wednesday. I can tell you it is awesome!!! The screen is really sharp and the bandwidth is really noticeably faster. The whole thing is faster, smaller but still a BlackBerry. The only thing I have found is I need to get use to the changes in the keyboard layout for stuff like underscore – it is now a ALT “u” function and not a SYM “u” function.

In any event – when you get it you will love it!

Cheers,

Eric

MobileRC
12-03-2005, 05:51 AM
I hear there is a party going on in Calgary soon where every corp customer invited will receive one that night.