PDA

View Full Version : Tips, Tricks, FAQ on 7130e

whsbuss
12-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Thought I would start this thread so others can benefit from tips, tricks found on the 7130e. You are welcomed to post any information that can help other users.

PHONE:
- To access the address book to lookup a contact to call, Press and Hold the Send key. Type the first letter of the contact name. Each additional letter typed will narrow down the list.

MISC:
- To turn off the green LED coverage notification, select Screen/Keyboard in the Options screen. Scroll to LED Coverage and select Off. Click trackwheel and select Save.

- To enable/disable Vibrate profile from the Home screen, Press and Hold the # key. You will see the Profile icon change status.

- To hide Filed or Sent messages from your message screen (display only received messages), click scrollwheel in Messages screen. Select Options->General Options. Scroll to Hide Filed and/or Sent Messages, select Off. Click scrollwheel and select Save.

calicojack
12-08-2005, 04:06 AM
nice man, that led has been bugging me since i pickced the phone up a few hours ago. i'll post if i find anything cool

bb4lfe
12-08-2005, 09:15 AM
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=780169

Lots more...