PDA

View Full Version : 8800 synchro problems

brainleech
10-23-2009, 03:42 AM
hi all,

i have a massive problem with the wireless synchronisation of my BB 8800 and our company's exchange server.

messages are not getting synchronised 100%. changes i make on my bb are transferred to outlook, but it does not always work the other way round.
received messages that i mark as read in outlook still show up as unread in my bb inbox, messages that i move into my inbox subfolder structure, dont get moved from the bb inbox and into the related subfolder. unfortunately this is not the case with all emails, for some the synchro works, for others not, but i cannot find a system behind that.

furthermore sent messages, which i sent from outlook, show up in my inbox, though the settings are set to "hide sent messages".
this again does not happen with all messages. some are getting filed properly and when accessing from BB are only accessible through menue>view folder>sent items. the difference i could spot for those messages is, that the ones filed show a blue tick infront, the ones that remain in the inbox show the same blue envelope as read messages.

i assume that it is a exchange server problem, as i had the same problem with my 8310 before.
i mainly work from outlook, and there everything is in order, but when i have to access the emails from out of the office, this is super annoying, as you never know which messages where read, sent etc.

i hope someone can help.

brainleech
10-24-2009, 02:27 PM
anybody? please..