PDA

View Full Version : How to create folders for text messages

kblehero
11-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Hello everyone. I recently went from a Nokia N95 8gb to the Blackberry Bold 9700. I love all the features that the phone has except for the 1 flaw that it has. I'm always getting alot of text from people all over the east coast about different events that may be going on. In my Nokia I could create different folders and move text messages to each one. For example I created folders Jan-Dec. Say if someone sends a text about something going on in April I would just move that text to the April Folder instead of it just being in my inbox. I tried to do this same procedure on the BB Bold 9700 and cant seem to move any messages around.

Can someone please help me. Is there an app or something that may help me achieve what Im trying to do.

tsac
11-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Not that I can find, sorry

aiharkness
11-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

kblehero, the blackberry has a very good message search function. When in a message folder, press the S key (turn off dial from home screen) to bring up the search screen. Save common searches, then use recall. That may be a work around for you.

kblehero
11-26-2009, 12:20 AM
thanks Ira this will help out a little. Im still gonna miss my organized folders

aiharkness
11-26-2009, 07:54 AM
welcome to the group, kblehero