PDA

View Full Version : Visual Voicemail working on Bold 2?

dietcoke
11-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone got this to work?

I just started with ATT on Bold 2 release date.

I have the icon, but no option on att website to enable. Also att website is not recognizing my phones.

I have a really bad rep on the phone right now.

dietcoke
11-27-2009, 07:13 PM
rep finally added it.. but no go on website with picture of phone.

ifonline
11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
My online account still shows the Bold 9000 I had before I got the 9700. Eh... I assume it will update at some point. As long as my phone works, I guess it really doesn't matter.

ragorman
11-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I had the same issue with the VVM, I went to set it up, and I got the generic prompts for voice mail. And regular voice mail wouldn't pick up at all. I took it back this morning to check because, as above, my old curve was still listed on the account. The rep said I may have to change the IMEI associated with the account to get the new phone to show. I was nice to her and she took care of everything, setting up the VVM as well. We tested the VVM in store and it worked just fine.

callcom
11-29-2009, 10:47 AM
Spent 30 minutes with Customer Service trying to activate VVM. The rep told me that they had to manually add it to all their systems before it would work (don't know if this was related to us NOT upgrading to one of their new plans - which they vigorously tried to get me to switch to, as we are grandfathered in with MyFaves). It finally was working within 15 minutes after getting off the phone with them.