PDA

View Full Version : Size of date/time

HarryPutnam
12-04-2009, 03:19 PM
8703a
I've never been able to make the date/time on the main screen into a big enough font. Also I've never added or subtracted from the default stuff that came on my Blackberry, a couple of yrs ago.

I wondered if I'm overlooking some way to increase the size or if not then if there might be something I can download that will allow me to make the date/time bigger?

aiharkness
12-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

See what others say, but AFAIK that is theme controlled. You might look around at available themes and see what you find.

HarryPutnam
12-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

See what others say, but AFAIK that is theme controlled. You might look around at available themes and see what you find.

Thanks for the prompt answer

Is there a known url where themes can be browsed? None of those on my phone have large enough font.

I can google it up of course but may take a while. So if you know a url where themes may be browsed I'd appreciate you posting it...

aiharkness
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

There is a subforum here, Media Center... Browse down through there and you will get some leads, hopefully.

HarryPutnam
12-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

There is a subforum here, Media Center... Browse down through there and you will get some leads, hopefully.

Thanks again.

And I did google up some themes... however it not so easy to tell if the time display is any bigger than what I currently have. What would really be nice is if some kind reader who uses a theme that is KNOWN to have a large time display would post it here.

For this thread; If there is anyone looking who knows of a theme or some other way to increase the size of the date/time display please let me know.

If any readers use a theme that has a large time display... please share the name of it.

Koz152
12-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Wirelessly posted

I don't know of any but I'm in the market for new themes, so will keep you posted.