PDA

View Full Version : not recieving email/question on BES/tmobile question

SMorganPhoto
12-09-2005, 06:05 PM
First:

I am sending them fine. I was recieving them just fine. I recieved one this morning then emailed my mom. She got it, but when I didn't respond she just called. I never got it on my BB. When I got home, I had 5 new emails in Outlook, but they never reached my BB. Only thing I changed is MDS (disabled) for weather. And I also added my APN. Did that affect things?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next:

I am interested in www.exchangemymail.com and their service. Do I have to add anything at TMobile to get that? Or will I be fine?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next:

Does anyone in VA like the voiceplan for TMobile? I'm thinking of switching to save money and space (use the black berry instead of an extra cellphone).

Thanks

-Steve

SMorganPhoto
12-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Sweet, no one has any input on any of these?

SMorganPhoto
12-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Well I got my normal email today. Reminder emails etc. But now my AIM program is not working. I'm using the program provided by TMobile. The first day I used it, it worked great. I can send an IM to my desktop screen name and it's almost instant. But I can't seem to get my IMs to come to my Blackberry.

Does anyone have any input on any of this? Help please...

takeshi
12-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Next:

I am interested in www.exchangemymail.com and their service. Do I have to add anything at TMobile to get that? Or will I be fine?

Just make sure you have the Blackberry Data Plan with BES support. If you're getting the Blackberry add-on plan as an addition to your voice plan it's the $29.99 add-on.

I'm not sure about your IM issue as I don't use IM apps on my Blackberries --sorry.

SMorganPhoto
12-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Just make sure you have the Blackberry Data Plan with BES support. If you're getting the Blackberry add-on plan as an addition to your voice plan it's the $29.99 add-on.

I'm not sure about your IM issue as I don't use IM apps on my Blackberries --sorry.

I have the $29.99 BIS plan through tmobile. Do I need to add their $9.99/month BES plan?

SMorganPhoto
12-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Ok I downloaded verichat and it works so I guess there was something wrong with the tmo IM prog. Email issue seems to be resolved, I called tmo for that.