PDA

View Full Version : How can I send photos from Phone to PC ?

BigBaws
12-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi, I have a Blackberry 9500 & after taken some photos on my phone I can't seem to send them to my Computer using the USB cable.I would normally do this with any other phone where you connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable & then in My Computer you Explore/Open the phone to view the Photos, But when I do this all I see is Music that I have on my phone....Please Help this Newbie....Thx

aberdeen_UK
12-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi, I have a Blackberry 9500 & after taken some photos on my phone I can't seem to send them to my Computer using the USB cable.I would normally do this with any other phone where you connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable & then in My Computer you Explore/Open the phone to view the Photos, But when I do this all I see is Music that I have on my phone....Please Help this Newbie....Thx

your pics are probably stored on the BB memory. Move them to the Removable mini SD card media and you should be able to browse the card using your windows browser. Also, default your picture taking storage to the removable media so you don't need to move picture files around in the future

BigBaws
12-09-2009, 05:55 PM
your pics are probably stored on the BB memory. Move them to the Removable mini SD card media and you should be able to browse the card using your windows browser. Also, default your picture taking storage to the removable media so you don't need to move picture files around in the future

Hi Aberdeen, I don't have a SD Card on my phone.How do I get them on to my PC without this SD Card ? Also how do I "default your picture taking storage to the removable media so you don't need to move picture files around in the future"[/QUOTE]

MidnightDraven
12-09-2009, 05:57 PM
without a micro-sd card, theres no point in changing the default storage for pictures.

BigBaws
12-09-2009, 06:00 PM
So am I stuck with photos on my phone that I can't send to my Computer until I get a SD Card ?

aberdeen_UK
12-09-2009, 06:23 PM
So am I stuck with photos on my phone that I can't send to my Computer until I get a SD Card ?

Use BB Desktop Manager's Media Manager

dc/dc
12-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Assuming you have an BlackBerry Data Plan, attach them to an e-mail and send them to yourself.

ccfox
12-10-2009, 04:08 AM
bluetooth is an option.

jbairdjr
12-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Without a data card, the media manager is the best option.
Using that, you can browse your files, copy or cut and paste, etc.
Bluetooth works, but I prefer the media manager.
You may look around, I have seen 2gb MicroSD cards for under $10

tjones1350
03-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Where do you insert the formatted media card in on your phone? & where can I buy one?

jbairdjr
03-04-2010, 09:45 PM
It should be under the battery.
You can get MicroSD cards anywhere from Walmart to Walgreens