PDA

View Full Version : HTTP 404 Error

spia
12-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Anybody know what an HTTP 404 Error means when I try to access a website?

KonTiki
12-09-2005, 08:36 PM
A simple search using the blue search button above and the key words: HTTP 404 Error just the way you wrote them in your question return this thread:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/search.php?searchid=524040 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/search.php?searchid=524040)

Number13
12-10-2005, 01:49 AM
The document you requested was not found. That could mean the document is not there right now or it was never there to begin with. Probably means you fat fingered the URL or you are the victim of a vast left-wing conspiracy designed to spread fear uncertainty and doubt amongst the populus that usurps the rule of law and promotes anarchy amongst the populus resulting in a breakdown of said rule of law. Take your pick, muh man!

KonTiki
12-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Shades of a clenched fist soaring up in the air, right on!!! Hehehehe, I am sorry but could not resist, for a second there I had a flashback to the early 60's (must have been some bad mushrooms I ate).

VidGameKing
12-10-2005, 12:15 PM
The document you requested was not found. That could mean the document is not there right now or it was never there to begin with. Probably means you fat fingered the URL or you are the victim of a vast left-wing conspiracy designed to spread fear uncertainty and doubt amongst the populus that usurps the rule of law and promotes anarchy amongst the populus resulting in a breakdown of said rule of law. Take your pick, muh man!

Dang lefties! I knew it!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!

mriff
12-10-2005, 01:57 PM

I vote for the latter. 8-)