PDA

View Full Version : How To Unlock 7100t For Email Services From T Mobile

mromeroh
12-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Does Anyone Know How To Unlocked A Tmobile 7100 To Be Used With Another Sevice Provider For Email.

NJBlackBerry
12-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi, Welcome to BBForums.

Using the "Search" button, I am sure you will find one of the dozens and dozens and dozens of threads asking about "unlocking" or "unlock 7100".

Good luck.

crakbarree7100
12-10-2005, 12:56 PM
It isn't a matter of it being locked for email to T-Mobile. It is just a matter of getting in touch with your carriers Wireless Data Group and them helping you get the right settings.

At least that has been my experience with getting ATT/Cingular, Rogers, 02, Vodafone, etc Blackberrys to work on the T-Mobile network with email. But I guess it helps that I work for T-Mobile?

finch
12-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Not true, all carriers lock their devices to their network with a $250 charge to remove the subsidized lock, TMo being the exception (If your in good standing and have been with them for a period of time) Otherwise consult Bongo Wireless www.bongowireless.com and no there is no other option for unlocking. Kindly search next time as their are hundreds of threads discussing this topic already.
It isn't a matter of it being locked for email to T-Mobile. It is just a matter of getting in touch with your carriers Wireless Data Group and them helping you get the right settings.

At least that has been my experience with getting ATT/Cingular, Rogers, 02, Vodafone, etc Blackberrys to work on the T-Mobile network with email. But I guess it helps that I work for T-Mobile?