PDA

View Full Version : SMS History (auto-forward feature)

Wavester
12-10-2005, 02:46 PM
On my 7290 I whenever I would receive an SMS the past history of the SMS conversations between myself and that pary would be scrollable beneath. Was there and option i set on the 7290 that I do not remember or did the OS for the 8700c change that?

Also, someone on the board once asked about information regarding aut-forwarding of SMS. I would love to know if anyone has been able to accomplish this. It is very convenient to have all of my emails forwarded to another account to reveiew on my computer at anytime (set through BWC Cingular). Is there a similar feature for SMS?

rel12561
12-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Also, someone on the board once asked about information regarding auto-forwarding of SMS. I would love to know if anyone has been able to accomplish this. It is very convenient to have all of my emails forwarded to another account to review on my computer at anytime (set through BWC Cingular). Is there a similar feature for SMS?

I use webmessenger's Message Alerts, it allows you to set up rules, has a spam filter and allows you to forward SMS messages and a host of other things. One of the best programs I have on my BB, it keeps things off the BB that I don't want so that only the important stuff gets through. Works much better than the filters on the web connect site which aren't nearly as customizable.

http://www.webmessenger.com/products/mablackberry.htm

stevew
12-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Options\SMS\Number of items on card
Set that number to the amount of messages you want to scroll through...also make sure to set the "leave message on sim card option" to yes