PDA

View Full Version : Does your bill look like this?

justin.culp
12-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Am I getting charged for data? I have bb Unl retail....whatever the hell that is?!!

smittyofdhs
12-12-2005, 05:00 PM
no, that just shows you your useage. AT&T used to bill like that too.... what's the total for the bill? what you expect to pay? or some un-godly amount of money?

danbedford
12-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes, my bill actually looks like this as well, although it says I have something like 4 or 5 MB included, which I have gone over considerably.

I'm not worried though, as I have the proof or purchase of the BB Unlimited plan, and it also lists that it is unlimited in the My Features section of my account at Cingular. To be 100% sure though, I would call Cingular support and talk to a rep about this.

justin.culp
12-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Check this out....in the image of my first post it says "BB UNL Retail" but on this screen shot it says "BB UNL Add On".

What the hell? Anyone else like this???

Thanks in advance.

I'm just trying to avoid a phone call.....

comatox
12-12-2005, 05:22 PM
No reason to worry about it.
I work for Cingular, and I am a 8700 user.

justin.culp
12-12-2005, 05:25 PM
rgr that. Appreciate it.

danbedford
12-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Check this out....in the image of my first post it says "BB UNL Retail" but on this screen shot it says "BB UNL Add On".

What the hell? Anyone else like this???

Thanks in advance.

I'm just trying to avoid a phone call.....

Yes, I have the same thing. This is also common to have the service listed with the price and then another of the same service with a slash " / " in front of it and a $0 price. I've had the Text 200 feature for quite some time and never had a billing problem, and it is listed in my features the same way.

If you're so worried, then don't avoid the phone call and get it sorted out with a support rep before your billing cycle ends. I for one am not worried based on my 2 1/2 years using Cingular and their online Account system.

justin.culp
12-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Right on. Thanks again.

rjharary
12-12-2005, 05:28 PM
The reason it says add on is because it should be 49.99 but you pay 44.99 because you have a voice plan so this is an add on.