PDA

View Full Version : BB v. Nokia N900

The Sand
01-06-2010, 10:38 PM
I had a curve 8310 OS 4.5 and bought the 9700 but didn't like the new column view parameters for the internet. I ended up getting a Bold 9000 but still wasn't happy with the internet. So I bought the Nokia N900 and the internet is mind blowing. Just mind blowing. That is its strength. It runs the new Meamo 5 OS so not even Google Mobile is available yet. But you can use Ovi Maps - Bing from the browser, put Gmail through the email client, etc. so you can make the device doable. The mail isn't as fast as BB - nobody pushes mail like RIM. But the mail is good.

I was so happy with it I got it a contract from T-Mobile - AT&T will offer it no 3G support. And taking the SIM in and out from device to device was no way to live.

I don't see one device meeting my needs right now... I am very happy with the N900 but still see a need for my Bold 9000. The BB's are vey good for fast communication. I also don't want to walk away from AT&T - I don't know how good T-Mobile is as a carrier yet.

So right now...I rock both of them!

Just thought I'd pass along my experience with it...

Sandy

medellincartel
03-04-2010, 03:31 PM
The N900 is a great phone, I own one as well.

F0nage
03-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah the N900 is the next best thing to a tablet. Too bad they cheaped out on the CPU and RAM though, it coulda been a contendah...

mr bold 9700
04-06-2010, 12:42 PM
I had the n900 for 4 days, sold it to get bold 9700. N900 imo is the worst phone ive ever had,

design is poor
too big
battery life is very poor
takes me forever to dial a number
too complecated for a phone.

bold 9700 is far the best ive had and ive had many many phones:bb: