PDA

View Full Version : Browser cookies

moskatl
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
I have three browsers on my 8700 (BB browser,internet browser, and a cingular browser). On certain sites I keep getting the message that I must enable cookies in order to see the page. I have tried looking into options and cannot figure out what I need to do.

Please help with ideas/suggestions. Thanks

troutab81
08-29-2006, 01:22 PM
I have three browsers on my 8700 (BB browser,internet browser, and a cingular browser). On certain sites I keep getting the message that I must enable cookies in order to see the page. I have tried looking into options and cannot figure out what I need to do.

Please help with ideas/suggestions. Thanks

Couldn't agree more.... trying to do my online banking but it says that my cookies aren't enabled

fz6yamaha
03-28-2007, 03:40 PM
same problem here when trying to access a web base email service.
Any ideas?
I've been reading a bit and found out in certain sites that the cookies can not be enable on the 8700c, is that for real?, I have not been able to find anywhere where I could activate them.

JSanders
03-28-2007, 03:53 PM
cookies can be enabled on your browser... look at your browser, options Cache options and you'll see how many cookies are holding. I don't know where to enable them either.

I can not get to my personal banking site from my regualar browser, but using Opera Mini, I am able to go to my banking site quite easily.