PDA

View Full Version : 8700F unlock code

skorobki
12-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Received an 8700F as a gift while in France. I was wondering if I had to go through Orange France to get them to unlock it so I can get it to work on a US carrier's network. I know that Rogers Wireless will do it and I have talked with T-Mobile that it will work on there network once I get it unlocked. Any thoughts

Sachin.g
12-15-2005, 01:42 PM
HI contact me at my email address.

I can unlock your phone locked to any network

Sachin.g
12-15-2005, 02:27 PM
You can get this phone unlocked at gsmlocker.com .They are best in the business.

I have done it with them & successfully to get your phone unlocked.

i would recommned you to try their service.

NJBlackBerry
12-15-2005, 02:29 PM
So are you offering unlocking services or are you suggesting that people got to GSMLocker?

torifile
12-15-2005, 03:01 PM
So are you offering unlocking services or are you suggesting that people got to GSMLocker?
Sounds like he's affiliated with them and let it slip in his first post. tsk tsk...

projectorkid
12-18-2005, 07:20 PM

www.gsmlocker.com definitely the best. i had great success, however for a price

Soapm
12-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Sounds like he's affiliated with them and let it slip in his first post. tsk tsk...

Then left us... NJB, you scared him off!

Unlockurbb
12-19-2005, 02:10 AM
Here is good news for you, you can get your BB phone unlocked at very reasonable price.You can unlock your mobile remotely by inputting some calculated codes, so avoids all stress of getting software and data cable. After unlocking you can use your phone WORLWIDE at any network. You can get refund, if the codes would not work, so there would be nothing at stake.

saldous
12-19-2005, 04:13 AM
And how do we do this? What is the pricE?

Steven29
12-19-2005, 04:29 AM
Here is good news for you, you can get your BB phone unlocked at very reasonable price.You can unlock your mobile remotely by inputting some calculated codes, so avoids all stress of getting software and data cable. After unlocking you can use your phone WORLWIDE at any network. You can get refund, if the codes would not work, so there would be nothing at stake.

Hi Unlockurbb,

That would mean if I purchase a Cingular SimLock free Balckberry 8700 from the US and would be able to use this unit in Germany with Vodafone and the Enterprise Service?
Are you sure?

Mowgli03
01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
hey guys could you please help me out in unlocking a 8700f got the imei but hit me back please

NJBlackBerry
01-18-2007, 07:05 PM
No unlockers here. No calculators. No hacking.
You must pay one of the commercial unlockers (see the forum sponsots) to unlock it.

Consider yourself hit.

finch
01-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Not sure if you've been reading through this thread? there are no free unlock options for the BlackBerry. Being said there are reputable unlocking sources for the BlackBerry check the sponsors forum or a quick search of unlock or unlocking will yield a tone of results.
hey guys could you please help me out in unlocking a 8700f got the imei but hit me back please