PDA

View Full Version : Ok I screwed up - Deleted OEM Themes

GoblueNextel
12-15-2005, 04:08 PM
I screwed up and deleted the themes. I got the black and white crappy icons. Searched around and got the OEM themes and re-installed them. Then I kept getting this when I trie to use Default, Default (list), BB Insight-Icon, O2 & T-Moblie (BTW everything is garbled horribly)

"Uncaught exception:javalang.illegalArgumentException" and then it asks me to click ok"

Nothing Happens.

So I did a CLEAN WIPE using javaloader and re-installed the OS (for nextel) and it is still happening....

Any thoughts?

JEFF

PLEASE HELP ME - This is so frusterating.

joginder
12-15-2005, 04:44 PM
If you take periodic backup of your BB then you could have restored the themes from your last backup and no need to reinstall everything. I take my weekly backup and if I change the device then I restore selective items from the backup file. which is safe for me.

GoblueNextel
12-15-2005, 05:00 PM
If you take periodic backup of your BB then you could have restored the themes from your last backup and no need to reinstall everything. I take my weekly backup and if I change the device then I restore selective items from the backup file. which is safe for me.

Thanks. However I am not at my computer that has that on it (on vacation). RIM said I got a "bad" OS Download?????? I am re-installing now.