PDA

View Full Version : Where does my sent email go

questionmark78
02-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Sorry if this is stupid, I just wanted to know where my sent emails go. I use my BlackBerry for work and don't have it set up to put what I send into my Outlook sent items. Where do they go?

daphne
02-04-2010, 12:06 PM
The sent emails go in the sent folder on the mail server. For example if you send an email using gmail on your device, it goes in the sent folder in gmail. You can see it there if you login to gmail on your computer.

questionmark78
02-05-2010, 09:43 AM
ok, thanks for getting back, that does happen for me in my gmail account, what i don't know is where my work sent email go as they don't appear in my sent items...

JSanders
02-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Work email? A BES account?

arikado
02-05-2010, 06:51 PM
The sent emails go in the sent folder on the mail server. For example if you send an email using gmail on your device, it goes in the sent folder in gmail. You can see it there if you login to gmail on your computer.

I use hotmail. Can i see emails (that i sent with my blackberry) in my hotmail sent folder too?

Also, is there a sent folder on blackberries?
(I dont have a bb yet)

arikado
02-06-2010, 09:39 PM
bump

JSanders
02-06-2010, 11:27 PM
bump

First, please don't bump posts less than 24 hours old, it's unnecessary and considered rude.

Second, your questions has little to do in relation to the original. Feel free to start your own thread.

Thirdly, yes, your sent-from-device Hotmail should reconcile to your Hotmail folder.

There is not a sent folder 'per se' on the BlackBerry for BIS accounts like Hotmail, but you can filter to see only your sent items.

Good luck.

arikado
02-07-2010, 01:13 AM
I apologize, and thank you so much:)