PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Application (T-Mobile Curve 8900) NO NOTIFICATIONS :(

Patrick B
02-28-2010, 09:54 PM
I get no notifications and it's pretty much become useless. I have redownloaded the Facebook for Blackberry Application numerous times
hoping something would change but nothing has been working.
The contact pictures have synced with the facebook pictures but other than that, NO NOTIFICATIONS! :cry: I can write on walls, send messages, upload pictures and update my status, but i get ABSOLUTELY NO NOTIFICATIONS! (for example when someone writes on my walls, comments photo, pokes me, etc)

Please Help! Much love!
-Patrick

JSanders
02-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Patrick, do you have your notifications turned ON in the Facebook app ON the PC?

Patrick B
03-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Patrick, do you have your notifications turned ON in the Facebook app ON the PC?

yeah i get notifications on my computer just not on the application...i even get the notifications when i go on the web browser facebook....just not the app

christineestelle
03-04-2010, 06:12 PM
yeah i get notifications on my computer just not on the application...i even get the notifications when i go on the web browser facebook....just not the app

Do you get emails? Does the email account that is linked to your FB account set up on your phone?

jsconyers
03-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Do you get emails? Does the email account that is linked to your FB account set up on your phone?

This is being discussed here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-9700-series-discussion-bold-2/220686-facebook-being-all-retarded.html#post1574302

Please keep it all in one place