PDA

View Full Version : Deleted a BB Application - Icons

Yarilis
05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi, I have 2 questions.

I was going to delete the Apps World Application and I deleted another one instead, I know the name started with "Blackberry" but I don't know which application I actually erased. I just want to know if someone has a list of the main applications for the BB 8520, so I can check which one I deleted and download it.

The second question is, I downloaded Pandora and all of the sudden I have like 8 icons of links to other sites, icons like Family Guy, Pac-Man Demo, etc... and I just cant delete them. They don't show at the application list, if I "right click them" I just get the option to move them but not to erased them. Has anyone encountered the same problem??

MidnightDraven
05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Perhaps Blackberry Application Center?

That is not related to downloading Pandora.
They are service book icons puched by your carrier.
You cannot delete them, only hide them.

aiharkness
05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Install desktop manager on your computer, if you haven't already. Run apploader (with the blackberry connected to the USB). On the screen that lists applications, scroll down and check those you want installed. Uncheck those you do not want installed. Finish.

The appearance of the various icons likely has nothing to do with Pandora. It is just coincidence. Most likely they are download links pushed to your device by your service provider. Long story short, hide the icons and forget about them because there is nothing you can do. They are service books. Delete the service books and they will just be pushed again. So hide and forget.