PDA

View Full Version : How to find podcasts on the bb?

shmish
05-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Hi
I'm looking for a podcast app that also helps with finding/loading podcast subscriptions. So far I've used the "Podcasts" trial app. I've tried to search/add two subscriptions that I know exist but they can't be found on the Podcasts' search tool. One of the podcasts is actually one of the top podcasts on iTunes: CBC radio's "Ideas." While I may knock iTunes/iPhone quite abit, it's ability to help the user find new podcasts is really quite good.

thanks

diffused
05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Have you tried Podtrapper? It has a trial period as well. It also has a list to choose from of popular podcasts.

shmish
05-13-2010, 11:06 PM
That seems to work better, thanks.

sonofconsolation
05-14-2010, 04:59 PM
(A) I have Virgin Mobile black berry curve 8330. Can I download "ITunes" and listen to it's 171 Christian stations from it's radio channel? (B) Or dwownload Chritian podcast there as well?(C) All my efforts are met with no success so far! (D) God bless for your answer!

sonofconsolation
05-14-2010, 05:12 PM
(A) I have Virgin Mobile black berry curve 8330. Can I download "ITunes" and listen to it's 171 Christian stations from it's radio channel? (B) Or dwownload Chritian podcast there as well?(C) All my efforts are met with no success so far! (D) God bless for your answer!

diffused
05-14-2010, 05:46 PM
I have seen some Christian Podcasts within the PodTrapper Library. Here is one that is not in there though.
Resurrection Fellowship (http://www.rez.org/images/stories/podcast/sermonpodcast.xml)