PDA

View Full Version : cannot delete calls

DannyE
05-12-2010, 05:29 PM
I cannot delete calls from my call log, some I can but others, the most recent I cannot. Anyone knows why and how I can fix this? thanks.

pointerman1967
05-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Is this Tiger Woods?

tsac
05-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the Forums

To delete Phone Call Logs

On the BlackBerry smartphone, open your messages.
With the message list open, hold the Alt key and press P to display all the phone call logs.
Scroll to the date before which you want to delete call records.
Click on the highlighted date.
In the menu, click on Delete Prior. In the confirmation dialog, select Delete. All phone call logs prior to the selected date are deleted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleting Call Logs from Desktop Manager

If you have BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed on your personal computer and your user account is on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, you can delete the call logs with BlackBerry Desktop Manager.

Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
On the BlackBerry smartphone, open the Options screen and select Service Book. Delete the Desktop [SYNC] service book.
Double-click Backup and Restore. Click Advanced.
From the right pane, select Phone Call Logs.
Note: If the Phone Call Logs are greyed out, make sure you have deleted the Desktop [Sync] service book and click Refresh. Deleting the Desktop [Sync] service book disables wireless synchronization which allows you to select and clear the Phone Call Logs.

To back up the Phone Call Logs database, click the left arrow to transfer the database to the left pane. Save it to the computer.
With the Phone Call Logs still selected, click Clear. In the warning dialog, click OK.
Close the Backup and Restore windows.
On the Service Books screen, highlight the Desktop [Sync] service book and select Undelete. This restores the Desktop [SYNC] service book to the BlackBerry smartphone.