PDA

View Full Version : how do you carry your blackberry?

MagFallon
05-15-2010, 09:28 PM
men and women?

do men carry it in their pockets if they wear suits? which pocket?

ezrunner
05-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Wirelessly posted (well lookie here!)

Can be the pant pocket or if wearing a suit coat one of the inside pockets in the coat

davidA
05-16-2010, 01:51 AM

Can be the pant pocket or if wearing a suit coat one of the inside pockets in the coat

When I remarried (a few months ago) my wife was really annoyed (after the ceremony) about the bulge in the inside pocket of my coat, caused by carrying my Blackberry in there :-o

dc/dc
05-16-2010, 02:07 AM
When I remarried (a few months ago) my wife was really annoyed (after the ceremony) about the bulge in the inside pocket of my coat, caused by carrying my Blackberry in there :-o

Time for a slimmer device... :p

Caledan
05-16-2010, 05:31 AM
Since I can't add anything to the duty belt, I carry mine in the right rear pocket while walking but if sitting I transfer it to the shirt pocket. When I ride my motorcycle it's in the inside left pocket ( screen towards chest ).
Now davidA, At least that was all she was complaining about bulging. So yeah, it is time for a slimmer device.

plumcrazy
05-16-2010, 05:59 AM
always in my front pants pocket

TXLady
05-16-2010, 01:30 PM
A pocket in my purse. I have an Incipio Ultra Light (in magenta) on one one of mine but it's more for looks than it is protection.

TXLady
05-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Just noticed that you started two very similar text strings -- probably should have done just one.

BallHawk3
05-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Gelskin and OEM holster. That goes on my belt (business/suit attire) and in casual mode, i clip it to my front pocket (IE clip on the rim of the pocket with the phone hanging over inside.) It keeps the phone hidden.

I can't go without the OEM holster.

dc/dc
05-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Gelskin and OEM holster. That goes on my belt (business/suit attire) and in casual mode, i clip it to my front pocket (IE clip on the rim of the pocket with the phone hanging over inside.) It keeps the phone hidden.

I can't go without the OEM holster.

Holster + suit = fail.

tsac
05-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Belt holster

Noodle22
05-17-2010, 02:46 PM
In my hand, it never leaves it. Even if it's in my pocket I make sure I'm touching it at least a bit so I know where it is.

The only time I'm not constantly touching it is at home and at work. Work we can't have phones being visible anymore, so I keep mine where I can see it and make sure it's safe.

I sound paranoid don't I? I think it's cus I lost my first one :-(

Trimix
05-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Pant pocket or jacket inside pocket. Love attracting the dust/lint bunnies.

BallHawk3
05-18-2010, 02:00 AM
Holster + suit = fail.

And why do you say that?

I never put phones in my pocket. Don't like to collect dust.

dc/dc
05-18-2010, 03:44 AM
And why do you say that?

I never put phones in my pocket. Don't like to collect dust.

Because it just looks trashy. Putting a phone on your belt is like wearing tennis shoes with a suit.

Your suit coat has inside pockets for a reason.

ItsAllVerbatim
05-18-2010, 01:16 PM

same (y)