PDA

View Full Version : ScreenSaver Made Easy

KonTiki
12-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi everyone.

I am not a programmer so I cant follow the instructions but I am sure that there probably is a way for some one out there to do this.

There is a screensaver application out there by Klaus Thiele to help you create your own screen savers, I am including it here, except the images.cod is too big to upload, if someone thingks that they may be interested in tackling this, I will e-mail them to you, just pm with an email addy. I believe this is free source code, If I am wrong please correct me and maybe a moderator can delete the post so as to not infringe on anyones copyrights.

The reason for this post is that there are plenty of you out there that can program and have been doing little applications that help the rest of us here that are not as fortunate as you. What I would like to see is someone who is able to take this application and streamline it in such a way as to allow the user to just add their images which they would like to see as part of the screensaver, and substitute these for the ones here as per the instructions that Klaus Thiele provides (this is why i believe it is free source code since he included these instructions with the application) and then allow us to run screensavers of our own design.

Any help you guys can give regarding this matter will for sure be greatly appreciated by me and many more in here I am sure of it. Thanks for at least reading this.

dkmadrid
12-29-2005, 12:50 PM
I am unfortunately not a developer, but would definitely be interested in a functional version of this application.

majorwoo
12-29-2005, 11:55 PM
I've never tried any programming for the BB yet but it looks like the images need to be included as part of the installed app. If this is true you'll need to do as he has instructed to get your images to be part of the install module.